Handling of Personal Information
- The Company Group shall specify the purposes of use of personal information as much as possible in advance and handle such personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use.
- The Company Group shall acquire personal information in a proper manner and notify the owner of such personal information or the public of the purposes of use when acquiring the information.
- The Company Group shall ensure that personal information is kept accurate and up to date, take safety management measures, and supervise its employees and contractors.
- The Company Group shall not provide personal information to any third party except in the following cases:
(1) Where the personal information is jointly used in the Company Group within the scope of the purposes of use to provide a comprehensive service;
(2) Where the personal information is provided to any contractor to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use;
(3) Where the owner of the personal information gives consent to such provision in advance;
(4) Where the personal information is provided to any public agency, construction owner or orderer according to labor and safety management requirements at a construction site; and
(5) Where such provision is approved under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company Group shall, when the owner of the personal information requests the Company to disclose, correct, delete, or suspend the use of, personal information, do so within a reasonable period of time to the extent possible.
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The Company Group shall use personal information for the following purposes:
- Personal Information of Customers
(1) For provision of services and products in the business activities of the Company;
(2) For sales and marketing activities in the business activities of the Company;
(3) For provision of information related to the business activities of the Company; and
(4) For social conventions.
- Personal Information of Shareholders
(1) For exercise of rights and performance of obligations under the Commercial Code or any other Act;
(2) For provision of various benefits by the Company for shareholders in return for their status;
(3) For implementation of various measures to facilitate a smooth relationship between each shareholder and the Company; and
(4) For management of shareholders such as the preparation of shareholder data pursuant to the predetermined standards under various laws and regulations.
- Personal Information Used in Employment Screening
(1) For decisions on employment; and
(2) For making contact and sending materials.
- Personal Information of Employees, etc.
(1) For employment management;
(2) For carrying out procedures on pension issues and making contact with former employees; and
(3) For labor and safety management at a construction site.